2.Who We Are
Here are the details that the Data Protection Act 1998 says we have to give you as a ‘data controller’:
Our site address is www.anureetsra.com
Our company name is Couture Web Limited . Company registration number: 9673685
Our registered address is 416 Green Lane, Ilford, IG3 9JX
Our nominated representative is Anureet Sra
3.What we may collect
We may collect and process the following data about you:
Information you put into forms or surveys on our site at any time
A record of any correspondence between us
Details of transactions you carry out through our site
Details of your visits to our site and the resources you use
Information about your computer (e.g. your IP address, browser, operating system, etc.) for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers
Payment Information eg credit card, debit card numbers etc.
5.How we use what we collect
We use information about you to:
* Present site content effectively to you
* Provide information, products and services that you request, or (with your consent) which we think may interest you
* Carry out our contracts with you
* Allow you to use our interactive services if you want to
* Tell you our charges
* Tell you about other goods and services that might interest you. We will also let other people do this, and we (or they) may contact you.
* If you are already our customer, we will only contact you electronically about things similar to what was previously sold to you.
* If you are a new customer, you will only be contacted if you agree to it.
* If you don’t want to be contacted for marketing purposes, please tick the relevant box that you will find on screen.
Please note: We don’t identify individuals to our advertisers, but we do give them aggregate information to help them reach their target audience, and we may use
6.Where we store your data
We may transfer your collected data to storage outside the European Economic Area (EEA). It may be processed outside the EEA to fulfil your order and deal with payment.
By giving us your personal data, you agree to this arrangement. We will do what we reasonably can to keep your data secure.
Payment will be encrypted. If we give you a password, you must keep it confidential. Please don’t share it. Although we try to provide protection, we cannot guarantee complete security for your data, and you take the risk that any sending of that data turns out to be not secure despite our efforts.
7.Disclosing your information
We are allowed to disclose your information in the following cases:
* If we want to sell our business, or our company, we can disclose it to the potential buyer
* We can disclose it to other businesses in our group
* We can disclose it if we have a legal obligation to do so, or in order to protect other people’s property, safety or rights
* We can exchange information with others to protect against fraud or credit risks.
You can ask us not to use your data for marketing. You can do this by ticking the relevant boxes on our forms, or by contacting us at any time at email@example.com
The Data Protection Act 1998 gives you the right to see information we hold about you. We can charge you a fee (currently £10) for this service.
9.Links to other sites
Please note that our terms and conditions and our policies will not apply to other websites that you get to via a link from our site such as websites via affiliate links. Please read and check the terms and conditions/privacy/cookies and acceptable use policies of these websites.
Cookies are small text files placed on your device when you visit our site.
3.’Session’ and ‘Persistent’ Cookies
‘Session cookies’ allow us to track your actions during a single browsing session, but they do not remain on your device afterwards.
‘Persistent cookies’ remain on your device between sessions. We use them to authenticate you and to remember your preferences. We can also use them to balance the load on our servers and improve your experience on our site.
Session and persistent cookies can be either first or third party cookies. A first-party cookie is set by the website being visited; a third-party cookie is set by a different website. Both types of cookie may be used by us or our business partners.
Cookies are also used by
All our cookies fall within the classifications Strictly Necessary, Functionality and Performance. None are classified as Behavioural Targeting.
If at any time you wish to disable our cookies, you may do so through the settings on your browser [but if you do so you will not be able to use certain important features of our service].
Acceptable Use Policy
This is our acceptable use policy. If you use our website, it means that the policy applies to you and that you agree with it as part of our Website Terms
We may change these terms, so we expect you to check this page from time to time as the changes will be binding on you. There may also be changes elsewhere on our site.
2.Who We Are
anureetsra.com is operated by Couture Web Limited, a UK Limited company registered in England under company number 9673685
Some important details about us:
Our registered office is at: 416 Green Lane, Ilford, IG3 9JX
3.What you must not do
You must not use the site to do any of the following:
* Break any laws or regulations
* Do anything fraudulent, or which has a fraudulent effect
* Harm or attempt to harm minors
* Do anything with material that does not meet our content standards (these are listed below)
* Do anything with unsolicited advertising material (known as spam)
* Transmit any data or material that is harmful to other programs, software, or hardware (for example, viruses, Trojan horses, worms, etc.)
* Copy in any way or re-sell any part of our site (unless we allow it under our website terms)
* Interfere with or damage any part of our site, equipment, network, software or storage arrangements.
Here are our content standards. They apply to all material that you contribute to our site and to all interactive services.
You must follow these standards carefully, but please also follow the spirit of them.
Your contributions must be:
* Accurate (if they are factual)
* Genuine (if they state opinions)
* Within the law.
Your contributions must not be:
* Defamatory, obscene or offensive
* Likely to deceive, harass, annoy, threaten, or invade someone else’s privacy.
And they must not:
* Promote material that is sexually explicit
* Promote violence, or discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, age, disability, or sexual orientation
* Infringe anyone else’s intellectual property
* Be used to impersonate anyone, or misrepresent anyone’s identity
* Encourage or assist anything that breaks the law.
5. Interactive Services
Our standards for interactive services, such as chat rooms and bulletin boards, are as follows:
* We will tell you clearly about the service
* We will tell you what form of moderation we use for the site
* We will try to assess risks on the site (especially for children) and will moderate if we think it is appropriate.
Please note, however, that we are not required to moderate our interactive service. We will not be responsible for any loss to anyone who does not use our site according to our standards (whether or not we have moderated the service).
6. Important Notice for Parents
Use of our interactive service by a child is subject to parental consent.
If you permit your child to use the service, we advise you to explain the risks. Moderation is not always effective
Please contact us if you have a concern about moderation.
7. Disclosure to Courts
If you have to disclose Confidential Information by order of a court or other public body you may do so.
8. Suspension and Termination
If we think you have breached this policy, we will take whatever steps we think are necessary.
These might include:
* Stopping your use of the site temporarily or permanently
* Removing material you have put on the site
* Sending you a warning
* Taking legal action
* Telling the right authorities.
We exclude legal responsibility and cost for actions we take to deal with your breach of our policy.